asiaMe

OP DIT FORUM KAN ER GEREAGEERD WORDEN DOOR ANONIEMEN GEBRUIKERS.
SLOWAKIJE, HET PAARD VAN TROJE IN DE EUROPESE UNIE.

Verhevig van racisme en discriminatie tot officiële politiek, door het invoeren van discriminerende wetgeving in Slowakije

asiaMe

Postby WalterDrurb » Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:47 pm

I'm half Asian half white and my Asian mother told me that I are only allowed to date

Get reddit premiumA Hapa group for multiracial Eurasians, Blasians, Quapas, Hfus (), Hnxu (), Luk khrueng (), Honhyeol (), Amerasians (mirielle lai); That welcomes all sorts mixed race part Asian Pacific Islanders.

We can provide an anti racist safe space to empower Hapas who grow up in interracial families that suffer from White Patriarchy and internalized white supremacy

No leaving comments on linked pages. Archived links are ideal

No posting of details /social media. (together with your own)

No bothering or personal attacks, Even for verified Hapa users this will result in temporary bans that will increase in severity for repeated offenses, Or permanent bans primarily based situation.

Non Hapas who make posts that are not on the main topics Hapa people will be banned

New Users must enter their racial mix with their flair

Visitors from Alt Right Extremist subreddits are granted non hateful free speech to debate their opinions here. they also must be held accountable transparent. attendees posting in racist, vivid nationalist, Misogynist subreddits with regard to r/the_donald, R/CringeAnarchy, R/TheRedPill are necessary to flair as such. Why Asian women with white men want their children to marry white and their sons to marry Asian. Why they offer their daughters Asian names and their sons European names. They attempt to duplicate themselves and their husbands through their kids. another Asian girl and a white boy. They hate Asian men and white women. The Asian men disgust them because they a reminder likely Asian, since. The white women invoke jealousy since these will never look like a white woman. So they try to erase these figures from their own families. And they believe Asian women can be better than non Asian women and white men are better than non white men.

It the and most disgusting display of ego that I can think of. Demanding that young kids become a copy of you and make the same choices in life that you made, Even down to who they have sex and children with.

It also shows how socially inexperienced these women are. They think they can make a half white daughter raised in another culture who will turn out exactly like them. Even if you cannot assume all WMAF is like this, There are enough out there thinking like this that it is always a thing among them. Such depravity is hard to assume but sadly it out there. I often wonder if beyond being persuaded by cultural factors (our culture is often pretty toxic), that think like that are just outright sociopaths and their sociopathy extends to other facets of life beyond race. I think mixed families that don put one race over asiame scam another are amazing. Our kids will have many cultures to be part of because his Asian side is unlike my Asian side, furthermore.

I am very lucky because my family has been mixed for many ages already and we don think it better or worse to look more white or more Asian. My brothers and my dad look more Asian than I do and all people are very close. I love my brothers wives and they look very different from us. I not one of those white worshipers though because I equally open to any other race. My asiame review Mom and Asian girl like her (Which appears a pretty large chunk of them, is going to be them worldwide maybe?) quite frankly ruined Asian women for me. Asian women scare me lol I open to any other race of females though.

I absolutely open to Asian looking hapa daughters of Asian men.

sure same here. I love to be with an AMWF hapa girl since I probably have a better luck getting along with her family and finally see them as my own family.

Last bumped by Anonymous on Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:47 pm.
WalterDrurb

Return to 9 GASTENFORUM SLOWAKIJE, HET PAARD VAN TROJE IN DE EUROPESE UNIE.