Slowakije is een staatskundig misbaksel

OP DIT FORUM KAN ER GEREAGEERD WORDEN DOOR ANONIEMEN GEBRUIKERS.
SLOWAKIJE, HET PAARD VAN TROJE IN DE EUROPESE UNIE.

Verhevig van racisme en discriminatie tot officiële politiek, door het invoeren van discriminerende wetgeving in Slowakije

MvGtKpCktDLXy

Postby Flora » Tue Dec 29, 2015 3:10 pm

Do you mean insert/remove befroe a Hibernate SessionFactory is created from a Configuration? Or while a SessionFactory is actively in use?Programmatically adding new EventListeners to a Configuration is straight-forward.However, adding/removing event listeners to a running SessionFactory is semi-sort-of-possible-but-not-recommended. Look at org.hibernate.impl.SessionFactoryImpl. Notice that most member variables are final including the EventListeners and Interceptor variables.I would take this as a sign that Hibernate developers regard (rightly so) that such changes to the listener list as problematic. Especially since the actual core behavior of persistence is encapsulated in an EventListener! Suddenly for a period of time no data is being saved could be a possible race condition!Internally, we have an EventListener implementation that delegates to a list of EventListeners. This allows the dynamic add/remove however, we are only doing this because of some configuration oddities. In normal practice I really would question if this is. Have you considered creating a new SessionFactory with the new EventListeners and Interceptors? Doing so is a more likely to be clean and avoid interesting race conditions.Also why are you trying to do this modification at runtime?
Flora

iNNgXaBwAOKldZrW

Postby Harry » Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:20 am

This post is very useful. I often stbumled with exceptions while trying to put transformers in CXF outbound rather than in the inbound itself. Your blogs are really informative in true sense. In the same context, for last few days I have been preoccupied with a question: what is the real utility of applyTransformersToProtocol and how could it affect message flow/performance if set to false? Any help would be greatly appreciated.Thanks,Jayatu
Harry

Re: Slowakije is een staatskundig misbaksel

Postby Sztukateria » Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:37 am

Sztukateria stanowi podstawową formę dekoracji elewacji domu. Sztukateria potrafi odmienić wygląd elewacji. Polecamy sztukaterię elewacyjna podczas dekoracji na elewację. Sztukateria elewacyjna sprawdzi się doskonale.

Last bumped by Anonymous on Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:37 am.
Sztukateria

Previous

Return to 9 GASTENFORUM SLOWAKIJE, HET PAARD VAN TROJE IN DE EUROPESE UNIE.